logo mobile

NFRepair logo

National Fire & Water Repair can handle all your content and textile needs.  Our trained and certified experts will clean, restore all your contents.  And once the work is complete, we will store it in our climate controlled warehouse which is manned and supervised every work day. 

What you need to know as you start the claim process:

  • Insurance companies want you to do all work necessary to minimize and stabilize your loss as quickly as possible. This is where National Fire & Water Repair comes in.  With over a century of experience and knowledge, we will help to mitigate your claim and get your life back on to more solid footing quickly.  Whether it is boarding up the property, securing and shoring unstable structures, water damage clean-up and dry out or content and textile cleaning, we can handle it all the way you AND your insurance company want it done.
  • We are a full service restoration contractor. This means National Fire & Water Repair can handle your loss from beginning to end.  That means only one call needs to be made to get everything done.  You are busy enough; do you really want to take valuable time out of your schedule to coordinate different contractors or tradesman?  Let our over 100 years of experience make one call to us “your best call when you are having a bad day”.
  • Our experts will help guide you through the insurance process. It most cases, this is your first time having to make an insurance claim on your home or business, our professional staff has been through this tens of thousands of times which is why we tell all of our customers, “if you have a question, call us first.  95% of the time we are the ones to take care of it and the other 5% of the time we can tell you who can!”
  • All of our employees are background checked and drug tested as well as trained and certified in all areas of fire restoration work and water damage clean up and drying.
  • Our work is guaranteed for a period of 5 years and our no smoke odor guarantee is for the life of the structure.
  • We work with ALL insurance companies
  • We use and estimating platform recognized and utilized by all insurance companies which means there won’t be any haggling over price.
  • Our estimators will provide you with an accurate scope of repairs and any damages uncovered during the course of the work will be given to your insurance company to include in your claim. You only pay your deductible, that’s it!
  • National Fire & Water Repair is fully licensed and insured including worker compensation insurance.