National Fire & Water Repair offers board up services for fire, wind, storm and vehicular collision. These services are offered every hour of every day whenever needed. Not only do we secure the property to prevent vandalism, theft or personal injury, but we assess he structure for any other issues which might require immediate attention such as structural integrity, smoke damage, water damage and any other perils which should be addressed immediately to minimize the damage.
Whether it is a broken water pipe, frozen pipe or sewer back up, National Fire & Water Repair can respond 24/7 to help you clean up and dry out your property and return it to a safe and sanitary condition. We will do the initial inspection to take readings and map out where the water has permeated. With this information, we will extract the water remove materials which are not salvageable, apply antimicrobial to prevent mold growth and set up and monitor drying equipment to dry the remaining structure. We use the newest and most powerful equipment in the industry which means your damage will be dried quickly, usually in 3 days or less. Once the drying is complete, our expert crews can restore and rebuild the area damaged to better than its pre-damaged state.
The steps to water damage dry out:
- Stop the water source
- Identify the type of water (white, grey or black)
- Check for other dangers particularly electrical
- Test the areas to identify all areas and all materials affected
- Extract water
- Remove non salvageable materials and contents
- Clean and sanitize affected materials
- Move/block remaining contents
- Set up drying equipment such as dehumidifiers, blowers and air scrubbers
- Monitor until the area can be certified as dry